Join us for a FREE informative presentation on how to walk more and feel better.
- How do I prevent the most common walking injuries?
- What stretches and exercises can I do to prevent the aches and pains of long distance walking?
- How do I keep my legs strong and balanced at any age.
- How do I choose the right shoes to fit my feet?
- How do I know when my shoes should be tossed?
Date: Thursday, June 13th
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Millburn Sneaker Factory, 308 Millburn Ave, Millburn, NJ 07041
Seating is limited - please RSVP/register here.
For more info on FreeWalkers go to www.freewalkers.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenter: Dr. Jared Cooper:
With over 20 years of experience in rehabilitation, fitness and performance, Dr. Jared Cooper has taught, treated and trained literally thousands of patients and clients. Dr. Cooper founded MOMENT Physical Therapy (located in Madison, NJ) in 2013, a private orthopedic clinic dedicated to providing premium evidence-based hands-on physical therapy for all ages.