The following are websites dedicated to details on certain reoccuring important FreeWalker walking events:
- The Big Walk - the original 50-mile NJ to NY walk along the East Coast Greenway.
- The Hudson Loop Walk - our most popular event from Jersey City to the GWB to the WTC - 30-miles all along the Hudson.
- Lenape34 - The Origins Walk - the traditional 34-mile Columbus Day (official monday holiday) covering much of Essex County's parks & towns.
- Kennedy50 - a reprise of a famous 50-mile walk made famous by Robert F. Kennedy in 1963.
- Stroll & Roll - our family-oriented walk/ Fun for the entire family.